Free Mini Calendar Printables are back again!




Hello friends. Once again I'm sharing my printable mini calendars for those little projects you might have or would like to create for 2018. A few years ago, I created this Graphic 45 Time To Flourish desktop calendar and included the mini calendar printouts. I've had many requests to continue providing these mini calendars so I'm sharing those below. Simply load an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of ivory cardstock in your printer and print. There are two pages. Cut out each month closely on the outer border.

You can view my how-to video on this desktop calendar on my YouTube channel at this link. (If you decide to make this project, be sure to read my correction in the description box regarding an incorrect measurement in the video.) To view my original blog post with more photos, go here.





Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year celebration. Lots of great things are coming in 2018. Stay tuned!


Comments

  1. Thank You, Annette, for the calendar.
    I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for continuing to do this. It makes it so easy to continue to use my beautiful calendar box!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com