New Nature Sketchbook is Here!



Hi everyone. Just a quick weekend post of an easel card I created yesterday when I opened my brand new package of Nature Sketchbook papers and die-cuts from Graphic 45. Have you seen this gorgeous collection? It most certainly is at the top of my all-time favorites list of Graphic 45 collections over the years.

You can view all of the collection here and you can find it in your local scrapbook stores right now.

I had some spare time yesterday, so I created a tutorial for you...

Check out How to Create a Nature Sketchbook Easel Card by Annette Green on Snapguide.


I hope you enjoyed the Snapguide tutorial. I have over 20 more guides of all kinds of different paper crafting projects. I hope you can check them out. Snapguide is a great app to have on your smart phone, so if you don't have it yet, make sure to go to your app store and get it. It's FREE! It's a wonderful source of a multitude of how-to's.

Thanks for popping in today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


Comments

  1. A beautiful card Annette, love the Snapguide tutorial too, such a great way to show the 'how to'! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! This paper is SO pretty, and Snapguide is so easy to use.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com