Using the Groove Tool to Create Halloween Treat Holder Tags


Happy Friday everyone! Thanks for stopping by today. I'm still enjoying lots of Halloween crafting and today is no exception. I've got some easy and fun Halloween Treat Holder Tags to share with you, made with Graphic 45's Rare Oddities collection which includes a video tutorial. I'm featured over on the Graphic 45 blog sharing this project alongside my fellow Special Projects Designer Gloria Stengel




All month, the gang's been sharing their creations using The Groove tool by Art-C. This fun little gadget can be found in major craft stores and includes all that you see here. Additional attachments are sold separately for easy replacement. My video shows how easy and fun this handy tool is, so be sure to hop over to the Graphic 45 blog and check out how I used it to make these treat holders.


Thanks again for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.


Comments