Two Holiday Class Offerings Around Florida!

Hey friends. After designing all sorts of fun Halloween projects, I've now moved on to Christmas! I've been working away in my studio designing projects for the holidays that I'd love to share with you today.

Although I've been teaching classes and workshops locally for over 12 years now, I've only just begun to branch out and start offering my projects around Florida. I'm excited to announce two projects I've got on the books for the next couple months...



 


First is this Holiday Card & Tag Keeper using Graphic 45's Christmas Carol Collection. I'll share how to transform Graphic 45's Kraft Book Box into a lovely holiday display piece where you can store Christmas cards or pretty tags you can attach to your holiday packages. Three kraft tags are included in the project. We'll work with the new ornate metal claw feet, coordinating chipboard, trims and ornate brads, and I'll share a fun and easy accordion fold technique for the inside to support cards and tags.

I'll be teaching this class at Violettes Scrapbook Store in Lakeland, Saturday, December 5th and at Whim-so-doodle in St. Petersburg, Saturday, December 12th. Click on the links to contact these fantastic stores for all the details and to sign up.








Second is my Yuletide Configurations Book using all sorts of fantastic Tim Holtz Idea-ology products. We'll create this festive display piece using the new Holiday Letterpress letters, Jingle Brads, Holiday Design Tape, Boxwood Twine and the new Yuletide paper stash in the mini configurations book. And I'll share lots of great techniques for making the most of Kraft Core card stock die-cuts from a plenitude of Tim's dies.

I'll be teaching this project at both stores listed above on the same dates, so please contact them directly to sign up.

In addition, I'll be teaching this one locally (Melbourne, FL) on Sunday, November 22nd. Contact me directly at AnnetteGreen@me.com for details if you're interested in this class date and I'll send you a detailed PDF.

I'm super excited and hope this is the start of more travel teaching in 2016!

Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Well dang girl! Looks like we're finally gonna get to meet IRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot think of enough words to describe how totally wonderful these projects are Annette, they are both stunning! I bet there will be a stampede of people wanting to take these classes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the pleasant quality writing, it is rare to see a great site such as this one these days.I recently came to know about http://www.dadabhaitravel.ae/, their Holiday Packagaes are very effective and affordable.
    Holiday Packagaes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure wish I was in Florida. Love the projects. I am clear in Washington state. Lol. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com