Holiday Workshop Coming Soon!


Hello everyone. I hope you're having a good week. If you've followed me very long, you know that I usually host my annual Holiday Workshop around November, however due to so many other commitments I have been unable to keep this up the past few year. It breaks my heart when people ask me if I'll be doing it again this year. I wish I could. Really I do. It's a really fun day for me as well as my guests.

So I got to thinking about it and thought I would offer the same type of workshop I would normally host, only in a tutorial format rather than as an event. We're all so busy these days, I figure it might be a good idea for YOU as well as me.

In this line of thinking, I designed my Holiday Workshop 2015 using Close To My Heart's product line and newest Cricut cartridge "Artistry." I've created 8 cards, 12 small gift tags, and 4 gift card holders. I'll be posting all the details on my blog Monday, October 26th, but thought I'd share a little sneak peek today.

Another reason to share this with you today is so you can order your supplies in advance and make sure to include the October Stamp of the Month "Twinkle" in your order. If you don't have a Close To My Heart consultant, I recommend my friend Jacki Tibbitts.


Supplies needed for this project:
Artistry Cricut Cartridge
Cricut Design Space online software
Close To My Heart “White Pines” paper pack (X7200B)
Close To My Heart Red Enamel Gems (Z3090)
Close To My Heart Thick Twine, Fern (Z3093)
Close To My Heart Snowflake Charms, Faux Silver (Z3135)
Close To My Heart Jingle Bell Charms, Faux Silver (Z3136)
Holly Jolly Christmas  stamp set (D1657)
Twinkle October Stamp of the Month stamp set (S1510)
1 sheet Champagne and 2 additional sheets of Colonial White cardstock
Scoring tools
Corner Rounder Punch
Foam tape
Sponge Daubers for inking edges (optional)
Scissors
Crop-a-dile hole punch
Adhesives: tape runner, E6000, and Alene’s Super Thick Tacky Glue

Ink pads: (CTMH) Cashmere, Fern, Glacier, Cranberry, and Chocolate.

Starting Monday on my Etsy site, I'll be offering my complete tutorial in PDF with step-by-step clear instructions and photos as well as the link to my Cricut files I've created specifically for this workshop for $12. 

The great part is it's SUPER easy! Most of the cuts are on the Cricut and the rest are simple cuts with your paper trimmer. You'll have such fun with this! And if you need more cards and tags, well, all you have to do is order more of the paper and the charms to get you there. You'll have plenty of the Red Enamel Gems and the Fern Thick Twine to do another set of everything.

Here's another peek at the workshop below. Stay tuned on Monday for the link and more details. And if you have any questions in the meantime, let me know here. Thanks and have a great day!





Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com