Holiday Cards & Tags Workshop is Here!



Good Monday morning all! As promised in my last post, I'm here today to share my Holiday Cards & Tags Workshop Tutorial which is ready for you in my Etsy shop now.

My $12.00 tutorial includes lots of detailed photos and step-by-step directions you'll find easy to follow as you create the projects you see in the photo above. 

The tutorial also includes a link to my customized Cricut file designed to help you easily cut the pieces and parts to make the following:

8 Standard Size Greeting Cards
4 Gift Card Holders
and 12 Gift Tags

For you to have access to my Cricut files, you'll need the Close To My Heart "Artistry" Cricut cartridge and Cricut's Design Space online software.

As I stated in my last post, you can make multiple sets of this workshop with more papers and just a few more embellishments. See the full supply list in my last post for all the details.

Whether you use my tutorial to make these for yourself or to teach your customers and friends, you're sure to enjoy the ease of this workshop. The design work is done, the customized Cricut cuts are done, the directions are typed, so all your brain has left to do is follow along and enjoy!

Thanks so much. Let me know if you have any questions and I will promptly reply right here on my post for all to see the answers.


Have a great day!


Comments

  1. Can you use these without design space? I have expressions 1 and dont use pc with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not Lauren. My Cricut file is a URL which would require you going online on your computer. Your Expression would work if you used an USB cable and Design Space. It's super easy, really. You might check out the Cricut website and look for a video to help you along.

      Delete
    2. I spoke a little too soon, Lauren. You would need the Explore machine and would have to use the Design Space software to have access to my shared Cricut file. Sorry if I misinformed you.

      Delete
  2. Can it be used just in Cricut craft room please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but the Cricut file would require you to be using an Explore machine and the Design Space software. Not Craft Room.

      Delete
  3. I had so much fun making these cards and tags today! Your cut files made the project fun and easy. The instructions were very clear. There wasn't a single glitch. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com