Graphic 45 Design Team Spotlight

As Graphic 45 prepares for the selection of new design team members for the 2015/16 term, they are giving the current team an opportunity to share our thoughts about what inspires us, why we craft, what we do for crafting motivation, what our crafting forte is, and our funniest craft disaster. It's going to be really fun to read everyone's responses!

We're going in alphabetical order through the team. Andrew was featured yesterday and today is my day. So be sure to hop over to the Graphic 45 blog today and check it out. I've also shared a wedding card using Time To Celebrate with a Snapguide tutorial, showing how to incorporate stenciling in your card making.

Here's a peek at my card. More photos and the tutorial on the G45 blog. Thanks for stopping in!



Comments

  1. Just Lovely, Annette!! So romantic! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with us. Your card is beautiful and I love the stenciling that you added to the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette your card is very pretty ❤ thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog that means a lot to me hugs xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com