Time To Flourish Calendar/Mixed Media Album

Hello bloggers and Graphic 45 fans. Today is a great day on the Graphic 45 blog because we are sharing some beautiful calendar projects with the new Time To Flourish collection. I've altered the new Kraft Mixed Media Album for my 2015 photos and memorabilia. (It's the only sample I made for CHA that I requested to have returned. Everything else was donated for give-aways.) It's such a great feeling to know my year-long album is already finished for 2015 and all I have to do is fill it up with photos once I get it back.

Here's a peek at mine below, but be sure to go to the Graphic 45 blog as well to check out many more photos and also see the beautiful flip-top calendar by Solange Marques. She makes her pages look like those from an incredible art journal. I've never seen anyone use Graphic 45 papers like this.  You're sure to love it as much as I do!







Comments

  1. Wow, just gorgeous Annette! Off I go to get a better looksie! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this album idea, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Will you have a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Do you have a tutorial for this album?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com