I'll Be Crafting At The Nest, Will You?

Happy hump-day all! I hope you're having a great day. I am excited to share that I'll be teaching two classes in the Jacksonville, Florida area coming Saturday, January 31 at The Nest. The Nest is not a store, but simply a large crafting space where artists and crafters gather for a variety of classes. Cindy Bosnyak heads up the crafting classes there every weekend, and invited me to come and teach.

So, what will we be making?


10:00 a.m. class
Sewing-Themed Shadowbox Display
$35

This one might look familiar. (see my previous post) We'll be using lots of great techniques to create this lovely 8 x 8 shadowbox display with a sewing theme. Prepare to get inky, painty, and gluey!




2:00 p.m. class
Couture Matchbox Vanity Display
$35

We'll use Sizzix's matchbox die to create real working drawers to hold trinkets, jewelry, or other little treasures in this pretty little display piece. It stands 7 1/4" tall and the mirror is really a working mirror, thanks to Tim Holtz's mirror sheets. Enjoy the lovely Couture line of papers, flowers and antique metal brads from Graphic 45 as you assemble this keepsake. We will be adding black wooden feet to this box too!


If you wish to take both classes, Cindy is offering a generous discount at $60 for both. 
Materials to create the projects will be provided. Guests will need to bring their own adhesives, inks and tools.


All details will soon be posted on the Facebook page: "Crafting At The Nest" so be sure to "LIKE" the page first, then check the Events section. 


I hope you can join us if you're in the north Florida area. Please RSVP on the Crafting At The Nest Facebook page, not here. But certainly let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.


Thanks, and have a great day!



Comments

  1. Annette,
    These are great projects! I especially LOVE the matchbox drawer dresser w/mirror!!! How darling!
    Since I am not able to attend these classes as I'm in a different state, will you be offering a printable or downloadable tutorial?
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Never heard of The Nest (in Jax.) before, but will certainly be checking it out now. Too bad I can't make it there this weekend (only about 2-3 hours away from me), but maybe next time!! There's a B&B in my area called The Nest and at first I got REALLY excited, but can't make Jax this weekend. Hope the "snow flurries" end before Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I cannot read (been long day). I see it's Saturday, Jan 31st! I'll have to check this out now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com