It's Holiday Workshop Time!

It's coming up on that time of year already where Christmas music will soon be playing in all the stores, reminding us that we'd better get on the ball soon. Each year, I try to help get ahead of the last-minute rush by offering my annual Holiday Workshop. Imagine in one afternoon getting all your holiday gift tags made (HAND-made), a bunch of Christmas cards, a gift box, and some gift card holders.

This is my sixth year of offering this fun and fabulous workshop and this year I'm happy to welcome fellow consultant DiAnn Denson as my partner. We've been working hard since August planning, designing, and preparing what hopes to be an even bigger and better event than ever.

Don't dispair if you don't live here in Florida or if you simply cannot attend. You can take advantage of a prepared kit! Read on for more information and to order your kit below.




Kits will be shipped on Wednesday, November 14th. We have a limited supply of them so you'll want to be quick! Deadline for kit orders is November 5th. Shipping charges will be added through PayPal once I send your invoice. ($10.85 flat rate)

If you CAN attend, excellent! Just leave me a comment below with a way to contact you and we'll save you a seat and get your payment information.
(Pre-payment holds your spot.) 

This is my most popular workshop of the year!

Comments