12 Tags of 2012 - September

Finally I am up to date on my 12 Tags of 2012, inspired by Tim Holtz. September's tag is one for the men. Check out Tim's industrial grunge-style tag here to learn how he achieved the look of riveted metal. I have to say although I love the pretty stuff, I really deep down love all this grungy inky vintage manly stuff too.

Here's my tag...

This is a tough one to get a good photo of because the foil tape sheets are very reflective, but I hope you get the gist. There are a lot of details going on in this one, so be sure to click on the photo to get a closer look.

For example, do you see the number 5 when you first look at the tag? See if you can find it. Tim used a metal numeral, of which I currently have none, so instead I used my newest Sizzix Alterations die "Cargo Stencil Number Set" and cut the five out of the tag, then layered some Lost & Found paper behind it.

Oooh, this was a super messy tag to make and I loved it! Thanks for stopping by today.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh Annette that is super cool! Great job, and you did good getting the picture too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com