Stella Workshop on the Go enhancements

Close To My Heart's Workshops on the Go (WOTG) are a great option for scrapbookers. Especially those feeling a little challenged with creating scrapbook pages from scratch. In every WOTG you receive a full level 2 paper pack, coordinating embellishments, an exclusive stamp set, and instructional brochure. You can make up to four scrapbook pages plus bonus projects are offered for a few more dollars.

The Workshops on the Go are simple and fast to complete, but sometimes I find myself wanting to enhance the pages just a little further. On Wednesday I promised to share the enhancements I made to the Stella WOTG.


First you'll need to check out the workshop pages as they are intended...


Pretty, right? 



Now check out what you can do using a few different papers in the pack but still following the cutting guides in the kit...

 As you can see, just a switch of the background card stock to the colorful and beautiful pattern paper gives the pages a whole different feel. And since I knew I was only making the first two pages in the kit, I didn't have to be stingy with my paper. This also allows me to utilize more of the colorful patterns in the paper pack.



Now let's see how it all came together with my photos and title...


My colors look a bit different in this photo (more true) since I took it outside this morning. Be sure to click on the image to get a closer look at all the details. The pages came together in a snap by following the WOTG brochure and it was fun putting my own twist on the use of paper and embellishments.


Thanks for stopping in today. I'll be posting my entries tomorrow for the Graphic 45 Design Team Audition, so stay tuned for that. I've been having a great time with their products and I'm excited to share!!


Have a great day!


Comments

  1. Completely changes the look, much lighter and more colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com