12 Tags of Christmas TAG 10

Tim Holtz has done it again! It's Day 10 of the 12 Tags of Christmas. I've taken all day to make this one, not because it was so involved. It wasn't at all. Just because it's Saturday and lots of stuff going on, so I had to work on it piecemeal. As a matter of fact, I'm heading out to a holiday party in a few minutes, so I won't be doing any explaining on today's creation.  I guess if you have any questions, you'll let me know.



Here's Tim's tag #10...


Make sure you go to Tim's blog today and check out the steps to make this one. There's a great technique there on how to make the facets. So cool!



Now here's my ornament inspired by Tim...




And here are some close-ups and then how it looks on the Christmas tree. Thanks for stopping by! Now eat, drink and be merry!












Comments

  1. I like how you used a different type of tag. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your banner especially... and what a great idea to do this as an ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little sled and the way the banner turned out - the whole thing is great! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com