Holiday Workshop Sneak Peek #4

One more to go after this! I've been a busy bee over here working on my Holiday Workshop tags. Each guest will make 20 small gift tags (four each of five designs) in addition to a slew of other items I've been posting the past few weeks in my sneak peeks. 

Next up will be ten different holiday cards so stay tuned on Monday. 


Today it's all about gift tags.



These were so fun and fast to create using the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge along with a few punches and older QuicKutz dies and Close To My Heart stamps. 


Here's a closer look at each. Thanks for stopping by to check them out. Have a great day!









Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com