Sneak Peak - Wings Mini Album


Spring Break is officially over and I'm back to the blogosphere. New York City was exciting, and I hope to share some photos soon, but for now it's back to business!

I will be a vendor at an upcoming fundraiser for Serene Harbor selling my handmade creations plus scrapbooking kits, card sets, and more. Serene Harbor is a local non-profit domestic violence center and they are hosting their 2nd Annual "What a Girl Wants" event to help raise funds. You can read more about Serene Harbor here. The day will include a fashion show, chocolate fountain, silent auction and raffles, and over 50 vendors like myself. The event will be Sunday, April 17th from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. with an entry cost of $15, all benefiting the center.

I thought I'd share some sneak peaks of items I'm making along the way that will be for sale at this event.

My first item is this 6 x 6 accordion display album. All 6 x 6 albums will sell for $15.


This album has a feminine theme, using the Wings Level 2 paper pack, ribbon and stickers. With the help of some flowers and brads, punches and Spellbinders dies, this album came together nicely. There is just a little bit of stamping too.




Above are the views from both sides of the accordion album opened up.

Stay tuned for more items as I complete them. Meanwhile, have a great day!


Comments

  1. Annette, I love your book. Good luck at the benefit event. Blessings, denise :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty, Annette! I love the color contrast between the front and the back and the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com