New Product Preview for Fundraiser


I'm usually not into showing off new Close To My Heart products too early. Much of what you'll see here cannot be purchased until Feb. 1 when the new Spring/Summer Idea Book goes live to customers. BUT, I have a very important fundraising event coming up in February and need to start showing the projects now!

First, let me talk about this fundraiser. I'm helping raise funds to provide educational scholarships to registered nurses. The not-for-profit association I'm doing this for is AORN. The acronym is a bit deceiving because it stands for Association of Peri-Operative Registered Nurses. The group encompasses Pre, Intra, and Peri-Operative nurses. You can read more about AORN here.

The event will be:
Saturday, February 26th
10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. 
First Baptist Church (Cocoa Village)
Cocoa, Florida

There will be four rotating one-hour creative classes for the cost of $60 for the day OR
$20 per class if you prefer to pick and choose the classes rather than take them all.

An optional $5 lunch is offered or you can bring a sack lunch.

As I complete the projects, I will display them here and at my Feb. 4th Open House, so stay tuned for more!

Class A is a 6 x 6 accordion album with a family theme, which can easily be altered for ANY purpose by changing the lettering on the cover.



Each project will be fun and easy to complete in one hour. All supplies will be pre-cut. Guests will get to enjoy stamping, distressing and assembling the project.

This accordion album features the new Mayberry papers that will be coming out soon. Stamp sets used are Picture Perfect (D1363) and Treetops (C1368). The only ink used here is Cocoa for all the stamping and ink-distressing.

I will also be selling kits to anyone interested in any of the workshop projects I'm showcasing this week. Each kit will cost $20 unless you order all four kits for $60. (plus shipping) You can start reserving your kits as you see them posted if you are unable to attend the workshop. The beauty of it is that even those of you who order kits will also be helping AORN raise scholarship money since a portion of each kit's proceeds will go to them!

Make sure to keep checking back this week for more projects. Enjoy your day!

Comments

  1. The album is wonderful. Now I'm even more excited about the new catalog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, I'm excited about this album. I love the paper. Can't wait to see the new catalog as well as all the other things you are going to create. Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com