Clearly Different



I am loving these new Clear Cards from Close To My Heart. (Z1309) I had previously posted one in April (post titled Clearly Adorable). The package of clear cards comes with four scallop circle cards and four rounded-corner square cards, plus 8 clear adhesive-strip envelopes. This month's design is using the square card plus some papers from Splendor Level 2 pack (X7124B) along with Creme Brulee ribbon (Z1131) and Spring Blossom "Just Blooms" which includes butterflies (Z1266). The sentiment stamp set is TLC (C1364) and the circle stamp if from Connections (D1330). I pulled in a few buttons and snuck in the use of a Spellbinders flower die.


These clear cards are great for Close To My Heart papers since our pattern paper is double sided! Cuts the job in half. Our Bonding Memories Glue (1512) seems to work the best of all the options I tried on these cards.



Oh, and if you get some of these wonderful clear cards, don't forget that they come with a protective film that needs to be peeled off before you begin. This film keeps the nice clear card all shiny and scratch-free!

Comments

  1. Annette - you are the best, hands down, on these clear cards! I am in awe of how you can "see your way clear" to using them! I am taking notes, creating a folder of ideas. I taught a class today and it went "ok" - but I'm just beginning to get the hang of it myself!!! Thank you for both the clipboard and the clear card ideas. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com