Thrilled to be Published Again!

Oh my gosh. This one took me by surprise! I went out to the mailbox today and got a complimentary issue of Stamper's Sampler Take Ten Winter 2010 issue. The address label said ArtComp above my name. Last time I was published (my first time) the magazine sent me an e-mail congratulating me. This time, I didn't know until the pub showed up in the mailbox. I was so excited I whooped out a big "Woo-hoo!" only to realize that four of my neighbors were also outside.

This time I actually took a photo of the card before I sent it in for the design challenge. Everything is from Close To My Heart: Aspen papers, Twilight, Creme Brulee and Outdoor Denim cardstock, White Daisy Sassy Strands, snowflakes (retired), and Winter Fun stamp set.

Comments

  1. Very cute Annette, great job, Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo is RIGHT! How wonderful!!! SO proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up a copy of this issue tonight and was so excited to see your card. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com